The International Association of CIP Professionals has the following objectives for the growing important sector:
• Provide proactive thought leadership in the domain of critical infrastructure security and resilience.
• Help set the agenda for discussions in infrastructure security and resilience
• Promote and encourage the sharing of information, knowledge and experience that will enhance security via our secure, invitation only global extranet www.IACIPP.net and established communication tools such as email eNewsletters and World Security Report
• Identify and promote new technologies that can enhance security and resilience.
• Share information with members about the changing threat landscape
• Share information, ideas and knowledge to promote best practice
• Support operators/governments and encourage industry standards
• Provide mechanisms for liaison between operators, government, intergovernmental, non-government bodies, industry, research and academia via international events, discussion/networking groups
• Make available surveys and research